CBSSM offers a variety of resources and tools that have broad applicability.
Please consider attending one of our working group meetings. These meetings provide a forum for project focused discussions and interdisciplinary collaborations. Presenters can receive feedback on a range of issues, from project inception and grant applications to manuscript drafts.
- The Program in Health Communication and Decision-Making (PIHCD) Working Group explores topics related to understanding and improving patient decision-making about medical issues.
- The Bioethics Working Group (BWG) is a bioethics-focused “lab meeting” with an aim to promote an intellectual community of bioethics scholars at U-M.
As part of our ongoing research efforts, CBSSM investigators often create methodological tools that have broad applicability beyond the specific research projects for which they were developed. We are pleased to make these tools available to all researchers and non-profit organizations, subject only to appropriate attribution in work products (materials and/or manuscripts).Please explore the following tools:
- Interactive Decision of the Month
- Pictographs/Icon Arrays and our online “Picto-generator”
- Subjective Numeracy Scale (SNS)
- Democratic Deliberation
- Informed Consent training